Terms and Conditions
By participating in any event (including pub crawls) organized and hosted by Stoke FM, you the participant, agree to the following terms and conditions without restriction:
Your Contract with Stoke FM: To secure a booking requires a completed online booking form for each booking. Clients booking at distributors and in-person will be deemed to have read these terms and conditions and accepted them.
All participants are responsible for their own safety and well-being during the event. Stoke FM will do
its best to ensure that participants safely attend a variety of localities and venues within Revelstoke.
However, Stoke FM events cannot mitigate every eventuality and as such, Stoke FM events involve an element of possible risk. All participants acknowledge these risks and attend events of their own accord and solely at their own risk.
3. Stoke FM events include opportunities for participants to consume alcohol at their own discretion.
Stoke FM urges all participants to drink responsibly and cannot/will not accept any responsibility or liability if participants drink excessively, resulting in damages, ill health, injury or death.
4. All participants should be aware of their own physical or mental limitations before attending an event. People with medical conditions or who are pregnant are strongly advised not to participate in StokeFM events and must inform Stoke FM of the full nature of their condition before participating.
5. All Stoke FM participants must be 19 years or older. Only official government identification will be accepted as proof of age and includes: Passports and driver licenses. Unacceptable identification includes photocopies, student cards and other non-government issued identification.
6. All tickets must be purchased before you may participate in Stoke FM events. Tickets purchased from online and in-person will be redeemed for a wristband at the starting venue.
7. You may not change or cancel tickets after purchase. Direct sales made with Stoke FM (and not through Eventbrite) may be refunded if the cancellation is made at least one week before the booked date.
8. Stoke FM reserves the right to cancel an event at our discretion and for any reason. In the event of a cancellation, Stoke FM will try to contact distributors and clients as quickly as possible and will refund or replace tickets where appropriate.
9. Stoke FM reserves the right to change or modify tours without notice, including changing or altering venues and routes. In the event of a change, Stoke FM will endeavour to substitute comparable venues, but accepts no liability for changes.
10. Stoke FM accepts no liability for participant’s behaviour and reserves the right to refuse entry or remove from events anyone who is drunk, disorderly, aggressive, abusive or anti-social. In the event of refusal or removal, Stoke FM will not refund ticket prices or cover any additional costs incurred by participants as a result.
11. The participant agrees to indemnify Stoke FM (it’s employees, directors, suppliers, agents, distributors, representatives, etc.) against any third party claims as a result of the participant’s behaviour and actions. Any damages or loss caused by a participant is solely the participant’s responsibility.
12. All venues (including bars and clubs), attended by Stoke FM reserve the right to refuse entry or remove participants from venues for any reason including drunk, disorderly, aggressive, abusive or anti-social behaviour. Stoke FM accepts no liability in the event of refusal or removal and will not refund ticket prices in such an event.
13.Please note that during any of our events, your photograph/video may be taken. You have the right to ask for that photo/video not to be placed on the Stoke FM website and our social media accounts. The images will be reviewed and appropriate actions will take place.
Terms and Conditions of Prize Giveaways
1. Stoke FM acts as an agent and is not responsible for services provided by 3rd parties.
2.Participating in any prize activity is at the winner’s own risk.
3.Door Prizes will be given away inside Traverse nightclub.
4.No cash equivalent will be given for prizes.
5.Prize winners are responsible for arriving at the agreed time or place to claim their prize.
6.The prize winners will incur any costs of transport to claim/fulfill prizes.
7.Where cancellations are made by the 3rd party provider, Stoke FM will do its best to reschedule for another day.
8. It is not possible to change your prize for another unless the winner of that particular prize is in agreement.
9.Should the 3rd party provider be unable or unwilling to honour the delivery of the prize, Stoke FM will
organize a different activity from its list of sponsors.